Darussalam Assets Sdn Bhd is the investment holding company of the Government of Brunei Darussalam to own and manage Government Linked Companies (GLCs).
We are looking for highly motivated and suitably qualified candidates to fill leadership positions in several companies in the Group.
Leadership Position for GLCs (Real Estate, Asset Management, Recreation/Leisure & Agribusiness)
Responsible for the overall management of the Company in line with the Company’s strategies and policies. The position is responsible for strategising, planning, directing and leading the management team to support the Company’s strategic plan, operational requirements and achievement of business objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, and execute the Company’s annual strategic plan. Take primary responsibility for the Company’s financial performance including budgeting and planning; and ensure compliance with the Board approved budget.
- Schedule, supervise, and participate in the operational duties specific to the Company.
- Communicating, on behalf of the Company, with shareholders, government entities, and the public.
- Leading the development of the Company’s short- and long-term strategy.
- Creating and implementing the Company’s vision and mission.
- Assessing risks to the Company and ensuring they are monitored and minimised.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in leadership roles in Brunei and/or abroad. Relevant industry experience is an added advantage.
- A relevant full/partial technical/academic qualification.
Key Competencies Required:
- Good business acumen with sound sales, marketing and financial knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and interact with a wide variety of people.
- Strong Business to Business and Business to Client leadership attributes.
- Ability to effectively manage and delegate multiple priorities.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Application forms can be downloaded here
Completed application forms can be submitted to
Darussalam Assets Sdn Bhd, Level 5, Ministry of Finance and Economy Building, Commonwealth Drive, Bandar Seri Begawan BB3910
or emailed to
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified